terça-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2010

Rob a tocar para mim

SPEAL MY ANGEL
Strawberries, cherriesAnd an angel´s kiss in springMy summer wine is really madeFrom all these thingsI walked in townOn silver spurs that jingled tooAnd sang a songThat I had sang just for a fewShe saw my silver spursAnd said lets pass some timeAnd I will give to you summer wineOh summer wineStrawberries, cherriesAnd an angel´s kiss in springMy summer wine is really madeFrom all these thingsTake off your silver spursAnd help me pass the timeAnd I will give to you summer wineOh summer wineMy eyes grew heavy and my lipsThey could not speakI tried to stand upBut I could not find my feetShe reassured me with an unfamiliar lineAnd then she gave to me more summer wineOh summer wineStrawberries, cherriesAnd an angel´s kiss in springMy summer wine is really madeFrom all these thingsTake off your silver spursAnd help me pass the timeAnd I will give to you summer wineOh summer wineWhen we woke up the sun was shining in our eyesMy silver spurs were goneMy head felt twice the sizeWe took my silver spurs a dollar and a dimeAnd left us craving for more summer wineOh summer wine

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário